You are cordially invited to attend a ward committee summit to be hosted by Bitou Municipality.
Venue: Piesang Valley Community Hall
Time: 09h00 – 16h00 (05 Sept) and 09h00 – 13h00 (06 Sept)
Please note this two days event will be threefold as follows:
1. Information lectures,
2. Breakaway Commissions, and
3. Certification Ceremony as well as signing of a pledge by the relevant parties.
The objectives of the summit are:
• To educate the Ward Committee members and CDWs about the legislation which governs local government,
• To work out a clear understanding between Ward members, Councillors and Officials, and
• To effectively use the ward committee system as on of the tools that will bridge the information gap between communities and the council.
All delegates are requested to arrive from 08h00 for registration purposes as the program is scheduled to start at 09h00.
For any inquiries please contact Mr Howard Swartz on tel no. 044 501 3065 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your presence and participation is of the utmost importance.