Bitou Municipality together with the Department of Health organized TB awareness programme in all wards/areas.
The Programme was as follows:
- Monday the 3rd June, outside Kwanokuthula Clinic, at 9:00 to 13:00
- Tuesday the 4th June, outside the community Hall in Kranshoek, at 9:00 – 13:00
- Wednesday the 5th June 2013, outside the community hall in Crags, at 9:00 – 12:00
- Wednesday the 5th June, outside the Clinic in Green Valley, at 14:00 to 16:00
- Thursday the 6th June at the bicycle, at 9:00 to 13:00
- Friday the 7th June, at New Horizon Clinic, at 9:00 to 13:00
The aim of the campaign was to educate youth and community members about TB Signs & Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention.
Last published 20 May 2016